Category: Suspected or Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- Are allergy symptoms considered an acute respiratory illness?
- What does “acute” respiratory illness mean?
- What should I do if an employee has a respiratory illness?
- When should an employee suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 return to work?
- What should I do if I find out several days later, after an employee worked, that they were diagnosed with COVID-19?
- What testing does CDC recommend for employees in a workplace?
- If employees have been exposed but are not showing symptoms, should I allow them to work?
- What should I do if an employee is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19?
- What should I do if an employee comes to work with COVID-19 symptoms?